"I’d be hard pressed to come up with anyone who is doing more to shatter the myths about single mothers in the United States than Tim Casey, senior staff attorney at Legal Momentum, the nation’s oldest organization advocating on behalf of the legal rights of women and girls."
Also republished in Moyers & Company.
Legal Momentum's "Worst Off" report has been featured in:
- Forbes, Bad Relationships Don't Stand in Poor Women's Way. Bad Policies Do (01/04/2013)
- The New York Times, Austerity for Posterity (12/24/2012)
- Truthout -Thom Hartmann, On The News with Thom Hartmann (12/22/2012)
- ThinkProgress.org, America Provides Far Less Support To Single Parents Than Other Wealthy Countries (12/20/2012)
- About.com, Is the U.S. the Worst Place to Be a Single Parent?
- UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs, Ph.D. Student Aids in Groundbreaking Study