Subscribe NowOur LM in Action Series highlights the work of our organization. This national newsletter provides an interesting and challenging look at current legal and political issues critical to the advancement of women and girls. Stay up to date with the changes that lie ahead in the struggle for women's rights.
New Legal Toolkit for Women’s Economic Equality!
LM in The New York Times: VAWA Passes the House!
LM in The New York Times: Dangers of Marital Rape
#HandsOffIX: We Strongly Oppose Proposed Title IX Changes
An Ongoing Struggle: Pregnancy Discrimination in NYC
We Must Combat Labor Trafficking in the U.S. and Abroad
- Legal Momentum Launches New Website
- LM Strenuously Opposes Proposed Title IX Changes
- NJEP Presents to Pennsylvania Judges
- Announcing Four New Women of Achievement Honorees!
- #GivingTuesday is Fast Approaching
- Legal Momentum Hosts 2019 Women of Achievement Kick-Off Event
- LM Attorneys Educate Students and Advocates
- VAWA Reauthorization: We Need to Do It Right!
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month Comes to a Close
- Legal Momentum Advocating for DV Survivors in 2018
- LM Encourages Women and Girls to #PowHerTheVote!
- #GivingTuesday is On the Horizon
- October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Legal Momentum Speaks Out for #MeToo and DVAM
- LM’s Rights Now! Program Starts Exciting Third Year
- 2019 Women of Achievement Awards Dinner Kick-Off Event
- Legal Momentum Speaks Out During Kavanaugh Hearing
- Weil Foundation Grants $10,000 to Legal Momentum in Honor of Lynn Hecht Schafran
- National Judicial Education Program Awarded New Federal Grant
- Jan Kang to Be Honored at 2019 Women of Achievement Dinner
- The Cut Features LM’s Jennifer Becker on Survivor Privacy
- Legal Momentum Influences Sex Harassment Training for NYS
- NYC Council Awards Third Grant to Support Rights Now!
- Legal Momentum Joins “PowHer the Vote” NY State Campaign
- Legal Momentum Joins Ruth Bader Ginsberg in Washington
- Playboy Publishes Campus Consent Crisis with Commentary from Legal Momentum
- National Judicial Education Program (NJEP) Presents in Georgia
- Action Alert: VAWA 2018 Reauthorization
- National Urban League Know Your Rights Seminar
- Summer Interns Contribute to Legal Momentum's Mission
- Legal Momentum Hosts International Visitors
- Legal Momentum Is Growing
- Legal Momentum Speaks Out: Confronting Tech-Enabled Domestic Violence
- PowHerNY Features Legal Momentum's Blog on Black Women's Equal Pay Day
- Legal Momentum Signs Amicus Brief Supporting Efforts to Fight Gender Discrimination in the Workplace
- Free Webinar for Victim Advocates Now Available on Demand
- 2018 VAWA Reauthorization Bill Introduced in Congress on July 26
- Legal Momentum Launches Free Online Training for Victim Advocates
- Women Valued Initiative Advances Through Legal Momentum’s Helpline
- Legal Momentum Hosts Brown Bag Law Seminar for Summer Interns