Legal Momentum is recruiting Peer Educators to support our Rights Now! program. Rights Now! provides peer education on healthy relationships, dating violence & racial and gender-based discrimination to young people in NYC.
- Commit for: 37 weeks, 5-7 hours per week, Oct. 15, 2019 — Jun. 30, 2020
- Help develop materials & workshops about healthy relationships, teen dating violence & legal rights
- Present workshops throughout NYC
- Between the ages of 16—24
- Must be available on Wednesdays, 3:30PM—7PM
- Comfortable speaking to peers about sex, sexuality, race & abuse
- Mature, reliable & responsible
No prior experience necessary. Young women of color are strongly encouraged to apply.