The Syms Legal Momentum Gender Equality Helpline is a free resource for those seeking information about their rights or legal representation related to sex and gender discrimination, violence and harassment. Information shared during our Helpline process as we assess how we can best help you is confidential. However, contacting our Helpline does not establish an attorney-client relationship and we do not represent you unless we mutually agree to that. If we are unable to assist you directly, we do our best to provide resources and referrals or will advise you if your request is outside the scope of our areas of expertise.
Currently we can help with the following areas:
• drug testing of pregnant patients
• discrimination at work based on being a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking
• discrimination in pay/salary
• noncompliance with pay transparency laws
• discrimination at school based on being a victim of sexual assault, domestic violence or stalking
• discrimination at school based on being pregnant or a parent
We cannot assist with family law (e.g., divorce, custody, protective orders), general employment law, or housing law.
Please fill out the form below to get started. You will receive an initial response within two business days.
Please note that we do not accept walk-in requests for assistance at our offices. If you have trouble using the form you can also reach the Helpline at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-649-0297.
Please DO NOT use the form below to contact below for any donation related inquiries. For inquiries regarding donations please contact us at email@example.com. For general inquiries to Legal Momentum, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.